Are you a property manager in South Lake Tahoe interested in providing services for our program?
Our program is currently looking at providing the following options to second home owners:
- A full property management service where the property manager looks after your property for the
duration of the lease; or
- A tenant placement service where the property owner just wants the support of the property manager to find an appropriately suited tenant and then will look after everything else themselves for the duration of the lease.
Full property management services would include:
- tenant screening;
- property documentation;
- supplying a lease;
- completing condition inspection reports at the start and end of the tenancy;
- rent and deposit collection;
- coordination of maintenance and repairs during the tenancy;
- remedying tenancy issues as they arise; and
- tenancy wrap up.
Owners are paid by the 15th of each month by electronic deposit, accompanied by a statement.
The management fee is at a reduced rate for the program.
Tenancy Placement services would include:
- conducting open houses with the businesses;
- providing a lease agreement;
- oversee the tenant move-in;
- completing a condition inspection report;
- documenting the property;
- coordinating maintenance items if required;
- obtaining security deposits and post-dated rent checks.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org